Heintzman Pianos

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 02:03:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01BE15BC.4AAAE020
Hello List.

I wonder if anyone knows a piano Heintzman, it is made in Beijing, China =
by Heintzman Piano Beijing.=20
My first appointment today was at a client who brought one from China.=20
It surprised me=20

The one I serviced today was an upright piano. Beautiful hand finished, =
Very nice touch. Very nice tone. Nice bass high resemblance to a german =
piano, good tonal stability, at least it seems in the first tuning.=20
It arrived in its box straight from the factory. 100cts flat. I had it =
pulled up to pitch with two rough tunings and a third tuning to finish. =
It held pretty nicely. Could not find the action manufacturer. It looked =
like an ordinary chinese action, it needed a lot of adjustments and =
corrections, I have to come back again to finish them and also to =
re-tune. It reminded me of Horugel actions, misaligned jacks, misaligned =
hammers,  lots of small defects, center pins ok, tuning pins ok.

For a chinese piano, the first impression is good, now in the long run I =
don=B4t know, Customer says he paid $ 2000.00 for it !!!

If anybody knows it I would like opinions

Elian
=20

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01BE15BC.4AAAE020
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...