thanks for the feedback/mod.list

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:54:06 -0600

----------
> From: Jon Page <jpage@capecod.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re:thanks for the feedback/mod.list
> Date: Saturday, November 21, 1998 6:56 AM
>
> At 01:39 AM 11/21/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >Now as I was saying about the advantages of a moderated
> >piano techincal list......... in at least four languages........
> >SIGN ME UP!
> >
> >Richard Sprechen sie Deutsch, si vous plait, por favor Moody
> >(and however the heck you say it in Dutch.... )
>
> Ric,
> Are your requesting to be signed up as moderator?

Of this list, no, of an international list yes, unfortunatly I don't
hable, spreche, or parle, which would seem to be handy for a moderator.
Such a list (digest might be a better word) would probably need a
committe.... of translators, web site
manager, archive curator, isp mail list co-ordinator, etc. etc. no one
person could do it.  It might be impossible given all the languages
invloved.  Counting English, there is Spanish, French, Dutch, Swedish,
Danish, Norweigen, Chinese, and I am sure Japanese and German speaking
members on this list.   That's ten languages and there could easily  be
ten more. But until it is actually tried, who knows, so lets SIGN UP!

> Got Time?

Yes, tons of time.....for the time being.
	R Moody