Harpsichord parts

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:02:10 -0500

Try "The Instrument Workshop" (541) 488 4671, located at 7793 Highway 66 in
Ashland, OR  97520.  They have a very comprehensive catalog, give
professional discounts, and seem to ship very promptly.

Wait!!!  I just found a few more ways to contact them:

Fax: 541 488 5846
e-mail: fortepiano@fortepiano.com
website: http://www.fortepiano.com

Ask for Lutz Bungart.

Frank Weston

----------
> From: Ron Nossaman <nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Harpsichord parts
> Date: Friday, November 20, 1998 6:52 PM
>
> Hi gang,
>
> I'm looking for sources for Harpsichord parts to put a service kit
together
> for one of my colleges. I'm not sure exactly what they have, but it was
> built from a kit sometime in the late Pleistocene, so it may be a
Hubbard. I