Harpsichord parts

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:39:26 -0500

Ron, List,
>From my archives.  Please disregard duplicates, Thanks, Jon Page
Hubbard Harpsichords
31 Union Ave.
Sudbury, MA  01776
(508) 443-3417
FAX (508)443-354
e.mail: hubharp@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a Harp'rd list at listserv@cnsibm.albany.edu   (type   subscribe
HPSCHD-L)

Hope that is some help.  Steve Moore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some harpischord resources:

Three Centuries of Harpsichord Making, by Frank Hubbard and other
publications from Hubbard Harpsichords,508.443.3417 or hubbard@qds.com

The Instrument Workshop, supplies, parts and plans
Voice 541.488.4671 - FAX 541.488.5846 or IWCembalo@aol.com

Zuckermann - Richard Auber
860.535.1715 or rdaub@ix.netcom.com

If we can be of further help, please contact directly.
Here is the address of Yves Beaupré, an harpsichord maker of Montréal
who is very knowledgeable regarding every aspect of the instrument.

clavecin@total.net

Hope that will help.  Michel Lachance, RPT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harpsichord stuff online:

Instrument workshop - IWCembalo@aol.com

Hubbard             - hubharp@aol.com

You can find it and _much_ more at the SEHKS homepage (SouthEast Historical
Keyboard Society) use any search engine.

hpschd-l is the name of the harpsichord maillist.

hope this helps    Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@luther.edu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some sources that may be of some use:

THE INSTRUMENT WORKSHOP
7793 Highway 66
Ashland, OR 97520
503-488-4671