Palm Pilot Keyboard

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:24:29 +0000

Jeannie Grassi wrote:

> Mark,
> Congratulations for taking the plunge. If you enjoy using yours even half as
> much as I have, it was a wise purchase.
>
> I just upgraded to a Palm III.  (After almost a year and a half I was about
> to run out of memory.)  I was faced with the dilemma of upgrading my Palm
> Pilot Professional, or getting a new Palm III and then I saw a deal I just
> couldn't pass up on the Internet.  So if anyone is interested in a Palm
> Pilot Professional for a good price, respond to me privately.
>
> Jeannie Grassi, RPT
> jgrassi@silverlink.net
> Bainbridge Island, WA

Jeannie,
	I would be interested in your source for these little wonders.  I would
first like to ask you how exactly you use it.  I just spoke to my
brother who bought one just the other day and he said it wouldn't be
powerful enough for what I need to do.  So, do you keep a phone list of
manufacturers and contacts? I'm guessing this is an obvious one. Do you
keep a database of all your customers and their info like kids and pet
names, special things about them, what they do for a living?  Do you
have room for a history of your service of their piano?  What else do
you do with it?  I know that you can update to and from your desktop. Do
you just swap in and out that days info or can you keep much more on
it.   What do you use to keep all our records at the office.  How hard
is it to link these two together.  Any other tips or ideas on how one
might use it?  If I want to have all this at my fingertips at any given
time am I better off with a laptop?
	Thank you for offering the info of a good place to purchase from . I
hope that you don't mind answering a few questions here.  If this is too
much, I'll not be offended so don't worry.  Thanks in advance!
					Greg Newell