FAC Averaging

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:16:53 -0500

Hi Ragerio,

Changing the F will have little effect, just go with what you get.

Changing the A up one cent will stretch the middle section just a bit
more.

Changing the C down 1 or 2 cents will stretch the treble less.

I get unhappy if I see F much over 12, but it does happen.  I don't like
A much of 8 but will not change it if it is, and I like C in the 5.5 6.5
range and will lower it if it is a lot higher.

Also if I get any measurement less than 5 in F or A I will increase them
some.  If I get a C under 4 I will bring it up to about 5.

Just plain practical tuning experience.

Hope this is helpful.

            Newton