CA GLUE

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:05:30 -0500

Jay Mercier wrote:

> This may sound like a dumb question but here goes.  I keep reading abut
> CA glue.  What is it and where can I get it?  I currently use 5-minute
> epoxy glue and have great luck with it.  Is CA glue stronger?

Jay:

I get mine by mail from Dryburgh Adhesive Products.  Call 1-800-GLUEALL
(I HATE when they give letters like that -- takes me three times as long
to dial!).  I find the Special T Ultra Gap Filling the most useful; it's
pretty thick.  But others may use the water-thin stuff much more than I
do.  Also get some accelerator and solvent.  I almost never use the
solvent, but it's good insurance to have on hand!  This stuff can be
wicked, so practice a little on junk before taking it on the job.

Or, order a complete glue kit, which has all you need including CA glue
in three viscosities, probably about $50.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger