TL97

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:48:48 -0500

----------
> From: Rob Kiddell <atonal@telusplanet.net>

> 	By "smoothing the curve", do you mean using the cryptic visual
> editor, or can this be done through the numerical editing window?

I use the graphical editor, but it can be done with the numerical editor
also.

> 	If anything is weak on TuneLab, it has to be the graphical
> editor... Bob, can you hear me?

I used to think the same thing, but the more I use the graphical editor,
the more I realize how functional it is in its simplicity.  I'm used to
some pretty sophisticated CAD software, so I expected all sorts of fancy
editing functions.  I was disappointed at first, then I figured out how to
use the graphical editor, and now I can't think of any major editing
features I would add.  OK, one feature.  I would color code the
inharmonicity display.  As is now, everything is either red, green, or
gray, at least it is on my computer.

Frank Weston