CA Glue

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:36:34 EST

In a message dated 11/16/98 6:40:41 PM Central Standard Time,
jpage@capecod.net writes:

<< I'm looking for alternative accelerators. >>

One of my colleagues (who is not on the List) uses baking soda.  I'm not sure
how he applies it but he prefers it to the smell of the usual accelerator.

As Susan mentioned in past posts, plain water or moisture will also accelerate
CA glue.

The thicker viscosities are less prone to a too rapid (white and fluffy) cure.

I have used the accerator in the squirt bottle too.  It is a good idea in
certain cases.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin