Note to James Dally

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:02:05 -0500

James:  (all others may ignore this)

I tried to respond to your private post about string splicing, but my
email was returned as undeliverable, although I copied the address
exactly.

Basically, I repeated what I said in the original post, that I am not
all that good at splicing strings, so I can't be all that helpful.  My
first suggestion to to buy, beg or borrow the PTG Exams Sourcebook
(Technical) which had 15-20 pages on the subject.  My second suggestion
is to cut shorter lengths of piano wire from a spool and practice,
practice, practice.

Clyde Hollinger