Samick & Y.C. Stencils

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:58:56 -0700

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Dear Rob,
> If you have the money they will do the name, your name, their name,
> anyone's name.  The only way to be sure of the fabricator is to look at
> the end product.
>                 Newton

What I'm looking for are some of the more common names (i.e. if you
walked into a piano store, what might you see).  For example, Weber is
widely marketed nationally but is a Y.C. piano, as is the Knabe line.)
I am writing a report for the university that explains what basic
options are available. I'm not (;->) necessarily recomending certain
brands, they just need to be on paper for official reasons so that the
U. folks can become educated on names and manufacturers. I am
specifically interested popular stencils names being used by Y.C. and
Samick at this time.

Thanks

Rob Goodale, RPT