Hi, I'm back.

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:47:03 -0500

Hi everybody,

It's been nearly three months since I've been on the list. I was down in
Venezuela the end of August, taking my youngest to finish up her SENIOR
YEAR of high school where she started first grade, in the same MK school.
When I got back I found my wife had left me and packed up my things,
including this faithful Packard Bell "Legend I" 286 computer, and put them
in storage. After staying with friends for a month I finally got a little
one bedroom apartment, but then couldn't find the power cord for the
computer, so finally broke down and spent $4.20 at Radio Shack for a
Chinese cord. So here I am, back on line again. (The wife and I are working
on reconciliation, thanks to the prayers of many.)

One good thing; at the North Carolina Regional Convention in Richmond,
Virginia last month, I finally passed the written exam for RPT. Now just
two more exams to go!

Wally Scherer, Piano Technician, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Associate member of the PTG, Hampton Roads, Va. chapter
Web page: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411
"Old piano tuners don't die - they just go beatless!"