Prepared pianos.

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:46:41 -0500

Hi once more,

A few months ago there was some discussion on this list about the problems
of university technicians dealing with the music department personell who
wanted to alter the insides of the piano for the music of John Cage, for
example, and his "prepared piano" works.

I would like to hear about any experiences with the prepared piano that any
of you would like to share. I am doing a research paper on the prepared
piano and how it relates to the piano technician, the piano teacher, and
the piano student. Please send privately to WallyTS@iName.com.

Also, I would appreciate your passing along the names and e-mail addresses
of any other contacts who may help me with this.

Thanks,

Wally Scherer, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
E-mail: WallyTS@iName.com (Please use this new address now!)
Web page: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411
"Speak to strangers - all your friends once were!"