Grey in lacquer finish.

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:04:04 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 10:42:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
smccloud@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Sounds like the inevitable is going to become reality,ie., the piano is
>  going to need a new coat of lacquer.  The gray is the primer coat
>  underneath, and it can't be removed with any cleaner or solvent.  Ether
>  completely refinish, or relacquer the area.
>  	Paul McCloud

I respectfully disagree. If the original rub was uneven, it can give a gray
"impression" in parts. The finish may be thick enough to rub the piano evenly
in the home. Just requires some careful attention and an even hand.

Hope this helps.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117