SAT

YouthPage8@AOL.COM YouthPage8@AOL.COM
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:20:28 EST

Kent,
	I appreciate your email.  I am reading all the emails on SAT's, and still
considering them.  However, I have had many emails reccomending that i get the
Reyburn CyberTuner instead.  I visited the web page, and was very impressed.
To tell you the truth, I am considering the RCT more seriously at this point
that the SAT.  I really was looking for a used SAT that was in a lot worse
condition then yours.  One that would be considerably less expensive than the
going rate.  However, with the expanded memory that you have on board, you
shouldn't have any difficulty selling it.

Thanks Anyway,

Jonathan Hoover