SAT

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:13:31 -0600

YouthPage8@aol.com wrote:

>	Today i saw a post for a used SAT for sale.  I am in the market for one of
>these.  However, I will not be ready to buy one until December (hopefully).
>If sometime in December you are upgrading your SAT or something, and you are
>going to sell your old one, please email me privately with details.  You
>could
>also email me before that time... but I probably won't be able to buy until
>December.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jonathan Hoover

I have SAT II #1521 for sale.  It has 206 pages which is the maximum
number.  It has the PTG scoring program and includes the manual, a new
footswitch, and a new AC adaptor.

It is in very good condition.  It was purchased new in 1993 and used
daily until about two and half years ago when I started using Reyburn
CyberTuner.

Also available: a small SAT case from Bob Conrad, an unused thumb-switch
from Dean Reyburn, and tuning records for the pages of memory developed
by me over the years with both the SAT and RCT.

Randy Potter has been saying that used SAT's go for about 70% of new
price, but I would accept less.  The new price for this SAT was almost
$1700.

If you are interested in this SAT II, please make an offer.
Thanks.

Kent Swafford