Repair truck

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:48:07 EST

<< It is high time for me to purchase a repair truck, or piano tilter, if
 you know what I mean, for verticals.  I would like one that is fairly
 easy to transport to the client's home and will hold even the big old
 heavy uprights.  Are there other criteria I should consier?

 Are there different models, and if so, which do you like the best?  Also
 tell me which suppliers they are available from with at least a
 telephone number.  Thanks in advance!  :-)

 Clyde Hollinger

There are certain tools all of us need to own, so we can use them when we need
them. A piano truck, however, is not one of them. I store a piano truck that
actually belongs to another technician, and about 3 other chapter members use
it when they need it. Get together with a couple of other  techs in your
chapter and ask if you can go together to buy one. Better yet, maybe one of
them already has one, and he will let you borrow it occasionally.

Wim