Repair truck

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:55:40 -0500

Friends:

It is high time for me to purchase a repair truck, or piano tilter, if
you know what I mean, for verticals.  I would like one that is fairly
easy to transport to the client's home and will hold even the big old
heavy uprights.  Are there other criteria I should consier?

Are there different models, and if so, which do you like the best?  Also
tell me which suppliers they are available from with at least a
telephone number.  Thanks in advance!  :-)

Clyde Hollinger