"New/Old S.B. Wood"

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 12:03:16 -0800

you wrote>>>>Now, Steve, you know that you are no more eccentric than anyone else on this
list, so just put a cork in it - OK?<<<

Shoot, Reece. I don't want to forget my most outstanding quality, do I?  And if I don't remind me, who will?

>>>Besides, you've already admitted to being not only a technician, but a
_violist_ to boot...So, have you gotten rid of the barb-wire training
strings?<<<

No, not yet.  But I keep trying.   I am considering using regular wire ones.  The barbs keep catching on my 'g' string.

dis-regards,
Steve

Horace