YOUR LOCAL ORCHESTRA'S CONCERT PITCH. WHAT IS IT?

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:54:15 -0500

Don wrote:

> My hall has a policy. Nothing major without a written proposal. This is a
> double edged sword however as nothing has been done other than tuning since
> 1991 to the instruments. They keep ignoring the proposals budget they say.
> Pianos come last. Coffee makers come first.

Don,
     At the very least they should pay you to regulate and voice these
instruments, especially if they host visiting concert pianists.  To do
less is negligent, and is not fair to anyone involved.

-Mike Jorgensen RPT