Mark says "no pitch raise required from 440 to 441"

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:03:45 EST

In a message dated 11/9/98 8:18:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, magraham@bw.edu
writes:

<<
 What's different in Cleveland?  I don't consider myself an expert or
 particularly good. But I frequently change pitch on pianos in one pass
 with good results and no problems. Why doesn't it work elsewhere?
 Mark

Mark:

Of course it works elsewhere.  Methinks that sometimes persons on this list
talk doublespeak :that is they will give you the answer they think is proper,
but do exactly what you, I and hundreds of other technicians do every day.
Keep up the good work we all know you are doing and weigh some of these

Bob Bergantino
Cleveland, Ohio