Mark says "no pitch raise required from 440 to 441"

Ricard de La Rosa ricard@propiano.com
Sun, 08 Nov 1998 22:06:19 -0500

Dear Mark Graham:

since you have already heard the standard refrain, I will try not to bore
you.  However, in my 30 years of experience, I too have "tried to force
pitch on a piano".  It has NEVER WORKED FOR ME    ....not even once.

If I am not willing to raise or lower the beast first....establishing the
pitch to which I hope to "concert tune", I have only wasted my time.  I
have not accomplished the desired result.

My experience only.

Sorry to have to disagree.

Thank you,

Ricard de La Rosa