Unison beats good?

Sat, 07 Nov 1998 17:13:05 -0800

Heinrich Rudolf Hertz was a German physicist who was the first to produce radio
waves artificially.  He lived from 1857 to 1894.  His nephew was instrumental in
developing the atom bomb for the Russians.  I don't remember the exact date when
he was honored by calling cycles per second (cps) Hertz, or Hz.  I think it was
during the mid- to late- sixties.

Del