softwindows or virtual pc

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 08:10:34 -0400

This topic is timely . . . .

For the last few days I've been trying to load dBase IV onto my Mac
Performa using RealPC.  No luck.  The installation works until you
select a source drive and it asks for a dBase disk to confirm.  It won't
recognize my 3 1/2" copies of my 5 1/4" originals.

Dean says that there at least a dozen technicians who run RCT and his
Piano Service Manager for Dos on a Mac using RealPC.  Since I have no
interest in entering the Windows world, I'd like to know if there are
any list members  who have succesfully loaded any DOS database programs
onto a MAC.

Carl Root, RPT