ET

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 08:01:14 -0500

Hi Ed,
     It was interesting reading about your customer triad, (Vanderbilt,
recording studios, and professional musicians).  What type of
professional musicians do you have as regular customers?  What
temperaments are you using and exposing them to?, and how are they
reacting to it?  Are they adopting alternative temperaments in
recording?
     It has been my perception that musicians are still almost totally
unaware of temperament, let alone the variety of temperament options.
(I'm sadly talking about DMAs from the best universities).  My only
experiences with well known pop or jazz musicians is as visiting
artists.

-Mike Jorgensen