Noisy bridle straps

Cia440A@AOL.COM Cia440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 01:05:31 EST

Hi  List,

I am asking this question for another tech that I work with. He wants to know
if anybody has a way to silence noisy bridle straps in Baldwins.  They make
noise at the bridle wire . He 's tried Protek grease,  and filing the hole in
the bridle tab. The former solution doesn't last, and the latter takes too
long. Any other suggestions out there ?  Thanks in advance.

Regards to all,

Cia DiTommaso