where to put it . . . . was Re: Libretto/RCT Review

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 19:14:29 -0400

kam544@earthlink.net wrote:

> >...I regularly place a laptop on a small
> >Accu-Tuner case sitting on the floor just in front of the bass end
> >caster. This has become perfectly natural for me and works just great.
> >
> >Kent Swafford
>
> Amazing, Kent.  I'd think you'd develop a crick.  So far since June, I've
> been able to place the 2400c on top of all the verticals I've encountered,
> though sometimes it's definitely been a balancing act.

Actually, Kieth, it sounds ideal.  I've been wearing glasses for a few
years now that require looking through the lower half for close objects
and the top half for far away.  Even without glasses, I wonder how many
visual tuners have found that the keys, or fallboard, or a chair or even
the floor turned out to be preferable to the top of the piano.

Just for fun, try to elongate your spine right now, from the middle of
the back of your head down to your tailbone.  Now, where do you want
your ETD?

Carl Root, RPT