STOLEN ACCUTUNER AND TOOLS

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 22:18:14 EST

In a message dated 10/29/98 3:48:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cedel@redrose.net writes:

<< Friends:

 If any of you are seriously considering installing an alarm system in
 your home or shop, you may find help in the November 1998 issue of
 "Smart Money" magazine, which is probably on the newsstands now.  Read
 pages 169-172, "Ten Things Your Home Security Firm Won't Tell You."

 Clyde Hollinger >>

I will be happy to pick up the issue.  I am also happy to say that since we
installed a home security system, no one has attempted to break in.  Same with
our vehicles. That was when we were living in a high crime area. We are now
living out in the country.

Dave Peake