CFS - trivia?

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 17:41:25 -0700

> >> ...It makes you wonder why would a scale designer that is reportedly
> hailed to be an
> >> exceptional engineer allow his name to be associated with these "things".
>

> >>  Rob Goodale, RPT
>
> For starters: It might have something to do with providing for his family.
>
> Keith McGavern

I think my point here was that talented people usually focus their skills
toward more challenging tasks. Engineers at BMW would not likely waste their
time re-designing a Yugo.  My comment was intended to display respect to the
man. I find it hard to beleive that an engineer/technician who had already
earned a reputation for excellence would take such a job because he was a
starving peasant.  That would be kind of like asking Einstein to design a
kitchen blender.

Rob Goodale, RPT