..Conn Strobe Tuner..

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 30 May 1998 14:41:32 -0500 (CDT)

>There was *also* a large Conn Strobe that had many read outs. It was not
>particularly portable. It didn't make the same compromise as the small strobe.
>
>May Jim Coleman, who I know used one of the *monster* strobes, could
>comment. I have only seen pictures--but boy oh boy would I love to try to
>use one *just* once.
>
>Regards, Don

My wife's father, Tony Novinski had one of these for a while. It was a big
old hummer. He bought it on a lark, from some tuner's estate, and never
really used it for anything. I think he was just amused by the floor show
all those lighted dials presented. He sold it before he died, or I would
have probably ended up with it on a shelf in my shop. Pity, it looked like a
fun toy.

 Ron