Prices

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 30 May 1998 09:29:51 EDT

Bob:

According to the Ancott book:

Steinway L   Ebony  $38,600.
Steinway M  Ebony  $34,600

These are last year's prices. There might be a slight increase since then.
One thing to remember, with the way pianos are sold today, most dealers will
discount  20% or even 30% to get close a deal.

I have a rebuilt A (board, block, action etc.) which I have been trying to
sell for $22,000. On occasion I will drop the price by 20%, but so far, no
takers.

Good Luck

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis