..a question about..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 30 May 1998 05:45:11 -0400

..a Conn Strobe Tuner and its function somehow has made all the way to
the Tuning Exam..

..i think we're getting off the path a bit..

..like I said originally, I got it for nothing( $0.00), and was just
wondering how it might work..

..looks like i need a mic with a 1/4" jack to make it work..or to find
out IF it works..

..I will NOT be using it to tune pianos, unless that *Piano* is
preceded by *Fender Rhodes*..I will use it in my *future* shop for
chipping( and putting!)..it's not heavy enough for a boat anchor,
Guy..

..thanks to the gentlemen who responded to the *original* post..