cracked pressure bar

Fri, 29 May 1998 22:50:04 -0700

Jack,

You can use either round head screws with washers, or you can try my personal solution
which was to use pan head sheet metal screws. These screws are available in a wide variety
of sizes either from a fastener supply or from an industrial supplier such as
McMaster-Carr. In my case the pan head was large enough by itself to use without a washer.
Be very careful tightening whatever type of screw you decide on. Take them down
sequentially, just a little bit at a time on each one in order.

-- ddf