Kawai RX6

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Fri, 29 May 1998 08:02:17 -0700

John,

I work on them all the time - although my opinions might be a bit
biased!!

In my opinion it is the best model in the RX line.  I encourage you to
hear it side-by-side with whatever else the church is considering - that
kind of test is quite revealing, and generally favors the sound and feel
of the Kawai.  I think it is one of the best 7 foot pianos available -
but of course others will disagree, as they should.

When there is no EX in our showroom to practice on at lunch time here at
Kawai, it's usually one of the RX-6s that I go to. I'd like very much to
have one at home.

Don Mannino RPT, Manager
Kawai Piano Technical Support, US and Canada
DMannino@kawaius.com
http://www.kawaius.com

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available