..Conn Strobe Tuner..(OFF TOPIC)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:50:54 -0600

At 09:24 AM 5/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>..one was just given to me, and I don't know the first thing about
>it..i'm looking for a manual for it..can anyone help?..or..can anyone
>tell me privately how it works?..it doesn't look too difficult, but
>then again.......!!
>
>Thanks,
>Phil

Phil,
	No manual required. For both of the main functions, operation is
relatively simple:

	On your desk, just be sure to place the needed paperwork UNDER the Conn
Strobe-o-weight and they will remain in place.

	On your fishing boat, feel free to use the affixed handle on the Conn
Strobe-o-anchor for your regular nylon chord. If the handle is broken or
missing, use a criss-cross package wrap method for your chord.

<G>

Guy