Used Accutuner PURCHASED!!!

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 27 May 1998 22:29:11 -0700

Marvin, Glenn, Vince, et al:

Dave Porritt phoned me early this morning and offered me exactly what I
wanted for a good price.  An un-modified  original SAT that has been
little used in his mostly aural practice.  Again I am utterly awed by
what this list can accomplish in so little time!!!

Keep up the good work guys and gals!

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher