Re: ,,,,,jeeeeeeeesh.  To much room for err or in e-mail. Was enough IPTs.

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 24 May 1998 17:45:59 -0400

This is exactly how the book gets written and kept up to date.  New
materials become available, new procedures get worked out, all of which are
scrutinized by the technical/tinkerer community.  I for one would be
curious to learn about some of your "unconventional methods" and the
results you got.  Keep up the good work and keep the rest of us posted.
Thanks.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net