there are enough IPTs ?

Pianosrv Pianosrv@aol.com
Sun, 24 May 1998 13:21:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/98 4:25:30 PM, Carl Root wrote:

>OK.  Judgement and condemenation are not the best way to encourage
>others to follow in our footsteps

Fur sure.

>you will be more likely to find that
>courage when you feel that you have learned the skills necessary to
>reach what PTG has determined is a minimum standard of performance.

Carl, I find this statement a little condesending.  I say be careful when
talking to non-members.   To condem, condesend, or insinuate that those who
are not members are so because they fear testing ?,,  I could be wrong but to
me that sounds condesending, and only serves to proliferate  non-membership.

I agree that the PTG is a good organization. I have learned much from reading
the PTJ,   .  But to use RPT status to look down at the rest of us,,, I find
dis-couraging.

Tom Ayers  I.P.T.  (not ashamed of it.)   and that DOES NOT mean that RPTs
should be ashamed,,,,,jeeeeeeeesh.  To much room for error in e-mail.

Pianosrv@aolcom