there are enough IPTs ?

Pianosrv Pianosrv@aol.com
Sun, 24 May 1998 11:37:14 EDT

>There are enough IPTs (Independent Piano Tinkerers)

Dear Michiel van Loon,

I enjoyed your (re: poll,)  and was thinking,  what a great thing we have all
come into with this list.  I was moved by the positive influences of this list
spreading across the seas.

But a bit saddened at the end of your post.

IMHO,  Becoming a member of a piano technicians organization should not bring
with it such great "status" or self proclaimed power as to condem others in
the field.  If you take those kinds of notions to heart then you will only
become a registered piano tinkerer.

Tom Ayers   P.T.P     (part time philosopher)
Pianosrv@aol.com