Convention question..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sun, 24 May 1998 10:47:21 -0400

..i now have a spare plane ticket to Providence( use your
imagination!..) and I was thinking about bringing my 13 year-old
son..are there others, at least on this list, bringing families with
them?..my son does pretty good on his own, but being in a foreign
place and me taking in as much as I can might not be a *good time* for
him..if there are others bringing family, please e-mail back
privately..perhaps there will be enough kids around to keep him
occupied with kids at or near his own age..he's a good kid..he takes
after his dad..!!

thanks