Master Piano Tuner

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Wed, 20 May 1998 21:58:04 -0400

Ralph:

I took a rather poor mail order course probably back in the early 70's,
but it got me started.  I started part-time tooning around 1980, worked
for a dealer one year around 1987, joined PTG primarily to get the
Journal probably around the same time I went fulltime in 1992.  I
completed the tests at Dearborn (1995 or 1996?).

I guess you would say I was self-taught.  I make a good wage and am
sometimes in demand more than I can handle.  I'll try to be humble when
I say I have a good reputation with my clientele, the public and other
piano technicians in the area.  I'll never know all I want to know, and
the holes in my knowledge and skill irk me considerably.  I keep working
at them.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA