Rim repair glue

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 16 May 1998 06:50:17 -0500

Hi Paul and All,
I just read about the Titebond wood molding glue last week. I ordered it
last week and just got my package yesterday from theWoodworkers Store.  It
claims to be very tacky very quickly.  I thought it would work to my
advantage in my toolbox for things like jack flange repair, hammer
shanks,etc.  I tried to buy a pint but they told me they only could get it
in 8 oz squeeze container. As I try it I will let you all know my opinions.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
Competency is being able to do what you claim to be able to
do...consistently.    Competency Rules