Thoughts to Ponder (off-topic)

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 15 May 1998 23:20:18 EDT

<<
    I'm sort of a sentimental type of person anyway, so I'm putting this
 article I received from a relative onto this list in the hopes that it
 might mean something to some of you as it does me. We all tend to get caught
 up in our day to day life, with jobs and family, and sometimes overlook
 doing/saying some things that later we regret not having done/said.
    I just went to an aunt's funeral a week ago. When I was in Jr. High
 School, she lived with us and bought me my first piano in lieu of rent.
 She lived less than 1-1/2 hrs. away from me now and I only went to visit
 her once since I moved to Houston. I will forever regret that and vow
 to try and not let the same type of thing happen again.
    My apologies if this type of thing on the list offends anyone.

 Avery

We all have regrets, Avery, and it will be a lifelong teaching experience.
There are times I wish I said more things to my mother before she passed on. I
will see her again when it is my time.

Food for thought.

Dave Peake, RPT