new scale for Bush & Lane

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 15 May 1998 23:20:17 EDT

<<
 I have, on occasion, rescaled a piano, just for the fun of it, but it was
 purely by guess work, and what I thought would be good.  Does anyone out
there
 have a formula, or better yet, a program that can give me a better scale?

 I am still learning.  Ordered "The Calulating Technician" by David Stanwood
from the PTG Home Office.  Perhaps a discussion from the list pertaining to
what considerations for scaling needs to take place.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR