sue the postal service

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 14 May 1998 19:49:25 -0500

On Monday I told the lady how to install a snap on plastic elbow I would
send her in the mail.  I showed her in great detail how to do it and I told
her when she got it I would guide her through it while on the phone with
me.  I scotch taped 1 plastic elbow on the back of one of my bus. card with
2 pieces of tape.  I carefully printed on the front,"PLEASE HAND CANCEL" of
the envelope.
Today she calls me and says she got the envelope, bus card with tape
attached, no elbow and the envelope looked like it was run over by a truck.
These are the things that drive you crazy about the government employees
and government in general.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
Competency is being able to do what you claim to be able to
do...consistently.    Competency Rules