Charging for Services

Cheeto LD CheetoLD@aol.com
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:58:48 EDT

List,

     I don't know about others, but I think "adopting pianos" in a local RPT
chapter would be a wonderful idea! I am not a tech yet but want to be very
badly and if someone did this in my area, it would be a fantastic opportunity
to get hands on experience from a large body of people. What better way to
learn? You would also get to incorporate the ideas and practices of many
techs, instead of just one such as in an apprenticeship.
     It would also bring the joy of music into someone's life and gain respect
and even possible support in the future. Who knows? Your actions might
stimulate a lot of local interest. That could lead to more work?? Ah well, I
have said my bit. Have a good day.

Caleb McVey