charging for service

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 06 May 1998 08:29:25 +0000

Hi Peggy,
      I know guild members who work very hard on awful pianos owned by
poor families or widows and charge little or nothing and never mention
it, because they feel sorry for them.  That may be why so many of us are
alittle poor.  Our job satisfaction from helping people and making
pianos better.  If we worked only for the money, a different profession
would be a better choice.  I'm sure that in every group there are a few
"bad apples", but in this guild, I frankly don't know any.
-Mike Jorgensen RPT since 1985