Caster Cups (OK, so it's a bit long...)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 5 May 1998 23:21:01 -0400

At 6:36 PM -0500 5/5/98, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>Del,
>

>>In time, as you can see, well have the entire piano accessory market pretty
>well covered.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Del
>>

>If you would consider third party vendors' products, I have a few highly
>polished long handled voicing sledges left over from my own endeavors along
>similar lines. These could be quite handy for taking the edge off that extra
>foot's worth of sound. Truckload quantities are available with a suitable
>deposit.
>

> Ron

Don't forget Ron Torella's Eau de Tunaire, a cologne which when dabbed on
the piano will fool the piano into good behavior, thinking that the
technician is still in the house (weeks later). Or NH Chapter's own
"Houndog" Dempson with his "Reg-o-Can", regulation in a spray can. (55 gal.
drums available for hook up to fire sprinkler systems in institutional
environments.)

> I have at least learned that it takes a lot more than placing a 5' grand
>piano on
>castor cups to make it sound like a 6' grand piano.

Reminds me of  "Tastes just like Chicken!"

All work and no play makes Pianotech a dull boy!

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"So come on down, for the best in fidelity"
AM radio spot for the local Radio Shack store.
(Thank you, I'll take a space between the last two words.)