Caster Cups -Reply

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Tue, 5 May 1998 23:02:19 EDT

Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk writes:

<< How well does the foam work on uprights, I have a customer with a Yamaha
 dis who is complaining its too loud for the small dining room.  I don't
really want to tone it down as he will complain its too quiet when he moves it
in to the large dining hall for the odd bash.  >>

Place a blanket on the back and pack the inside (bottom) with foam wherever
you can.  If you can also get a rug under the piano, that will help. Explain
this to the customer and that this material can be removed at a later date if
so desired.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisoconsin