charging for service

A440A A440A@aol.com
Tue, 5 May 1998 22:21:40 EDT

>Why should any
>customer pay you for your overhead?  I WILL NOT.  In fact, I don't even want
>to know you.  May God have mercy on your souls, blood-suckers.

Good grief Peggy,  If we don't get the overhead paid, we go hungry.  You pay
overhead on anything you spend your money on, it is a major part of business
expense.
    I work on pianos for the money that my work produces. This way, I can pay
taxes,, and I can pay social security,  which is where the money that the
"elderly widow" gets come from: I certainly cannot plan on there being
anything there when I am elderly, so enjoy that 13% of my and most other techs
income while you can).
   That post is so ludicrous that I really think somebody must be making a
joke.
Ed Foote